Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend of Tiling...

This past weekend was TILING...oh so much fun, ask Jon, he loves it (especially when his new wet saw breaks)...not really.  BUT, it did turn out GREAT.  The kitchen floor is done, grout and everything.  The pictures do not show how pretty the tile really is but hopefully I can get better pictures with my DSLR and post them soon.

KITCHEN: 

The bathroom is still waiting to be grouted but you can see how great it is going to look.

BATHROOM:


Now, I have no pictures of my tile job...not as fancy as Jon's work, that's for sure.  I did peel and stick tiles in our upstairs bathroom.  It is a temporary fix until we have time/money to renovate that bath (a couple of years I hope, I am done with renovations for now).  The tile was a terrible green, now it is a neutral color.  And even though it was peel and stick it took me about 5 hours because 98% of all the tiles had to be cut :(

Next up...KITCHEN CABINETS... (my favorite), can't wait to see them in place!!  We picked out our granite this past weekend as well.  Settled on Giallo Ornamental (this is not our actual slab, just a sample):


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment