Thursday, March 25, 2010

A week later and WE HAVE WALLS!!!



Well it has been one week since my last posting and WE HAVE WALLS!  Once again, Jon is working overtime on this project (I sure do miss him at home).  With the help of CB and Esteban he has knocked out ALOT in a week.  Walls are up in the Kitchen, Family Room, Dining Room, Bathroom downstairs and Stairway.  The only room left to drywall is the family room and that can't be done until the kitchen is done because it looks like this:


That would be our appliances and kitchen cabinets!

Here are some pictures of the amazing progress.  I could not be more excited:



And we have a new front door!!  Love it!  Thankfully it opens to the right, the old door opened to the left, right into the stairs.  Also an perk is...it doesn't lock everytime you shut the door!  The old door automatically locked when you closed the door, thus locking us out numerous times!!


Here is a sneak peak of our kitchen tile.  I LOVE IT...



I am really getting excited watching this all come together.  I feel bad because I can't help as much at this point.  I can't hang drywall or spackle.  So I am TRYING to tackle the upstairs scary old bathroom (a temp fix until we have time/money to demo and rebuild it).


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment