Monday, March 15, 2010

Jon ROCKS!!! (New Back Door)

Jon had done a great job and I know he will make our house look absolutely amazing.  That is because he is extremely talented AND HE LISTENS TO ME!  I was surprised when I walked into the house yesterday and found him installing a new back door.  The part that I was most excited about was...THE DOORKNOB!

There are times when I am not sure he listens to me, especially when I am going on and on and on about decor and paint, etc....  Well he was listening because he got a oil rubbed bronze door knob...PERFECT.  The hardware on the kitchen cabinets will be the same color as will the faucet.  I am not sure why I am so excited about this but I am!

The house is finally turning toward getting better, rather than worse!  WAHHHOOO!  Today the dumpster is getting picked up and the electrician starts!  I never thought I would be so excited about this kind of stuff!


Pics of the door and oil rubbed bronze knob :))

  Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment