Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets Are In !!!

WAHOOO...the kitchen cabinets are in!  I am so happy with them.  Thank you Jon and CB for your patience installing them :))  Here are some pictures of the current state, still needs lots of finishing touches (toekick, crown molding and hardware) but looking better:


And I am loving some of this cabinet space (considering I don't have much of it):


Sneak peak of countertop, cabinet and floor...loving it.  You can slightly see the glaze on the cabinets as well:


Can you say transformation:




ALSO...here is a picture of my loving peel and stick tile job from last weekend...not perfect, but MUCH BETTER than the previous.  Not done yet, still need caulk and quarter round molding:


Lastly a Congrats to my friend Erin who got engaged today...Congrats Er!!  Best of luck!  Same goes for my two New Jersey Besties, Lisa and Nick, who got engaged right before I started the blog...9/4/10- I can't wait!


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment