Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sucessful St. Patrick's Day!!


Yesterday was a productive day at the house. Jon, Chuck and Esteban were able to bang out most of the ceiling drywall on the first floor and start the walls in the kitchen. We are thinking we are about 1/2 way through the renovation!! I hope we stay on track. I really want to be in the new house and settled by April 17th...the opening day of Kason's tee ball league. I can hope...right :))

Here are some progress pics:



I was stuck painting the closet in the master bedroom...I never want to paint it again...from the outside, it looks like a small closet:

Don't be deceived though, when you go to the right there is another section with a bench and shelf...what a pain it was to paint...it is not perfect but heck...IT IS A CLOSET :)




Now to leave off here are two adorable little girls (Casey and Hailey) showing their St. Patty's Day Spirit!!  SOOO CUTE:


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment